About CE Certification in Canada
CE stands for “Conformite Europene,” which translates to “European Conformity.” This mark is required for the product to be accepted into the European business market. CE certification ensures that the product and its packaging comply with European safety and quality standards. CE Certification is an organization’s certification to customers that the product is manufactured in accordance with European health, safety, and environmental regulations. This European conformity certification ensures that the certified product can be sold freely within the European Economic Area (EEA). It assures that the product is safe, free of defects, and of the highest possible quality. Additionally, CE Certification in Canada boosts the organization’s credibility and promotes your brand image. A logo and the four-digit identification number of the Notified Body engaged in the conformity assessment procedure make up the certification CE mark (if applicable).
Products that Require CE Certification in Canada
Customers can have trust in your products due to CE certification in Canada. Certification CE also facilitates the entry of items into the European market. The following are some of the products that require CE certification in Canada:
- Electronic and electrical devices
- Radio and telecommunications terminals
- Equipment for working under pressure
- Medical equipment
- Gas appliances and machinery
- Toys, games, etc.
How long will it take to get CE Certification in Canada?
The length of time it takes to obtain certification CE is determined by the products and their nature. Each product has its own set of testing, inspection, and documentation requirements. The paperwork that the manufacturer must submit for certification CE differ depending on the product and category.
- Throughout the CE certification process, IAS provides comprehensive information and support.
- We handle all of your certification CE needs thanks to our industry knowledge.
- We can provide you with complete help at any time and from any location because of our global network.
- To design an efficient audit strategy, we use the most up-to-date tools and technology.
Benefits of CE Certification in Canada
In the global market, CE certification adds value to your goods. For products to be sold in the European business market, the certification CE mark is required. Once you’ve received certification CE, you’ll be able to enjoy free movement of goods throughout the European Economic Area. The following are just some of the many advantages of CE certification in Canada:
- Certification that is recognized all across the world
- Assure the safety and security of your products
- Decreased risk of product recalls due to CE marking
- Product trading that is more efficient and effortless
- Increase your market share by expanding your products globally
How to Apply for CE Certification in Canada Through IAS?
With over two decades of professional experience auditing and issuing product certification, IAS efficiently advises organizations/manufacturers to meet the certification CE requirements. Product certification is the process of confirming that a certain product has passed both performance and quality assurance tests. Obtaining certification CE (product certification) increases customer trust in your product, process, and services. The IAS CE certification process is as follows:
- Fill out the product certification application form provided by IAS.
- Call us for a free consultation on the CE certification process for your product(s).
- Our auditors will examine the requirements for the product(s) in question.
- Our auditors will conduct the audit and examine the technical documents submitted after recognizing the unique requirements.
- The audit report will be issued with effective implementation if there is any variation.
- Manufacturers and organizations must achieve these requirements within the timeframe set by IAS.
- CE Certification will be issued by IAS upon successful completion of the above-mentioned requirements.
Why Choose IAS for CE Certification in Canada?
IAS is one of the most popular ISO Certification Bodies in Canada. Beginning in 2006, we have more than 13 years of experience granting both product and process certifications, IAS is a leading platform for auditing and certifying products and management systems to a number of ISO standards. We have over 300 skilled auditors who can properly examine an organization’s compliance with systems while also unlocking the genuine potential for continuous improvement. We provide CE certification in Canada, the United States, Mexico, and across South America and Asia.
For more information on how to apply for CE Certification in Canada, please contact us!