About CGMP Certification
CGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices
Good Manufacturing Practices supports the industries to control and manage the manufacturing process, testing, and overall quality of food and pharmaceutical products. CGMP Certification ensures an organization’s involvement in providing high-quality food products that are safe for consumption. Also, these practices bring effective improvements in documentation, record keeping, personnel qualifications, sanitation, cleanliness, equipment verification, process validation, and complaint handling.
IAS – The outstanding CGMP certification body in USA
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the top-searching CGMP Certification bodies in USA, famous for providing accredited product certifications.
- Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than 13 years of professional experience in providing CGMP product certification service.
- We offer CGMP Certification service in USA and also in Asian Countries, Africa, Gulf countries, Europe, and so on.
Our auditors are professional experts who have years of experience in management system audit and versatile knowledge of ISO standards. They guide the manufacturers/suppliers expeditiously to improve the product requirements quickly and as well as flawlessly. Also, IAS acts as a CGMP certification consultant to help the organization in the preparation/implementation process.
IAS is a globally recognized platform, located in India. IAS has its local organizations in Malaysia, Singapore, and so on. We also have several branches and representatives in various countries across the world to provide CGMP Certification services.
Other than USA, IAS also offers CGMP certification service in Bangladesh, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Gulf countries such as Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Latin American countries including Mexico, Brazil, Peru and European countries such as France, Italy, Germany and also in African countries such as Morocco, Nigeria, Ghana, and so on.
Advantages of Achieving the CGMP Certification
- Improves customers’ confidence in your products
- Creates new export opportunities
- Reduces operating costs
- Eliminates customer compliance
- Also, reduces duplication of inspections
How to contact us?
There are plenty of ways to reach us.