CQI-IRCA ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Training
Boost up your auditing skills and enhance your confidence to conduct a full audit of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) with ISO 27001 lead auditor training course. This course helps improve your knowledge and skills to plan, conduct, and as well as to manage an audit of ISMS in compliance with ISO 19011. Also, this ISO 27001 LA training develops your existing auditing skills and become an IRCA certified ISO 27001 lead auditor.
- Promote the auditing knowledge and skills to initiate, conduct, manage, and as well as report a full audit of the ISO 27001 Information Security Management System.
- However, this course allows the delegates to become an IRCA certified ISO 27001 lead auditor.
The ISO 27001 lead auditor course includes,
- About ISO 27001 lead auditor training course
- Introduction to ISO 27001
- Overview of the Information security Management System
- Requirements of ISO 27001:2013
- About Annex XL framework
- Audit definition, types and, principles
- Guidelines for auditing (ISO 19011)
- Audit planning and preparation of a checklist
- Corrections and corrective actions
- Audit follow-up procedures
- Audit report preparation
- Roles and as well as responsibilities of lead auditor
- Characters of auditor
Who should take the ISO 27001 lead auditor course?
- Managers of ISMS
- ISMS representatives and consultants,
- ISMS internal auditors,
- Also, anyone who is interested in ISO 27001:2013 requirements and Information Security Management system
What are the pre-requisites?
Fundamental knowledge of ISO 27001 requirements, key principles of the ISMS, and as well as the basic auditing process.
Benefits of ISO 27001 lead auditor training course
The ISO 27001 lead auditor training course helps the delegates to,
- Learn the requirements of ISO 27001:2013 and as well as its clauses
- Schedule, conduct and manage a full audit of ISMS
- Prepare audit report with corrective actions and follow-up activities
- Develop skills to manage an auditing team
- Also, to access the latest auditing methods as well as accelerated learning techniques
IAS – the leading ISO training platform in USA
Integrated Assessment Services is a globally recognized ISO training platform for lead auditor training, internal auditor training, and as well as awareness and foundation training courses. We offer ISO training on ISO 27001 and also on various ISO standards.
IAS provides ISO 27001 lead auditor training in USA and also in Asian Countries, Africa, Gulf countries, Europe, and so on.
Real-time lead auditors:
IAS has highly-experienced tutors who are IRCA certified lead auditors to train the delegates with practical examples for a better understanding of the concepts.
Training duration: 5 days (40 hours)
Even though it is classroom-type training, we keep you engaged with group discussions, presentations, mock audits, exercises, and frequent assessments. This certainly makes your learning journey more interesting and enjoyable.
The candidates should take the written examination on the fifth day of the training program. Only the candidates who pass the examination will be rewarded with a course completion certificate.
Now, IAS also gives you an excellent offer to enjoy this ISO 27001 lead auditor training online. IAS conducts ISO 27001 lead auditor training online associated with its sister concern EAS (Empowering Assurance System).
For more details about the ISO 27001 lead auditor course and training, kindly contact us.