Incorporated in 2006, we stand with 15+ years of experience as a professionally strong and recognized certification body that enables companies to elevate their status by becoming ISO certified.
IAS is headquartered in India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and other countries and operates in all countries through directly or through our associates. IAS’s services cover wide range of sectors such as multinational corporations, small and medium-sized businesses, government and semi-government agencies, and research groups all around the world. The company’s business model is built around keeping operational costs low to achieve efficiency and ultimate customer satisfaction. Our continued success has been based on the combined experience of our team, their extensive knowledge of ISO standards, and their passion to help companies succeed. IAS is now in the USA.
What are the benefits of IAS for your company?
Our effective operations and project management processes enable us to complete projects on time, on budget, and to the greatest possible standard. Our aim is to “deliver sound solutions to our business partners through a strong process-driven approach,” which we accomplish through creative thinking, rapid execution, commercial savvy, and extensive industry knowledge. Our services not only assist our clients, but they also provide local communities with long-term business opportunities.”
IAS has developed an experience-rich approach that enables us to provide pragmatic support throughout all stages of the process. We maintain our pool of experts on each standard who work closely with you at every step of the way to ensure that you receive the most cost- and time-efficient solutions in terms of resources, penalties, and costs.
By choosing IAS for your certification needs, you can be assured of:
- Experience: We have qualified auditors who are experienced in helping companies achieve standards such as ISO 9001 (Quality), 14001 (Ecology), OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety), and the new ISO 45001 (Industrial safety).
- Reliability: IAS’s certification services are widely respected. Our expert auditors will work with your organization to minimize or avoid audit fees, penalties, and costs while helping you get the maximum benefits of certification.
- Comprehensive and easy-to-understand: We simplify all our services for you to understand and implement, and we use the most cost-effective methods.
- Quick turnaround time: IAS has a high success rate with fast approvals so that you can begin reaping the benefits of certification as soon as possible.
- Flexibility: Our services can be tailored to your specific requirements and budget.
- Transparency and accountability: We help you remain committed to achieving compliance — we not only certify; we audit and assist with training, documentation, and implementation for several standards.
We are spread out in 39 countries, with more than 5000 clients, broadly diversified including but not limited to the following industries:
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Equipment
- Steel Production
- Aerospace Manufacturing
- Oil and Natural Gas
- Information Technology