About Green Certification
Green Certification establishes the life cycle of the products right from the raw material extraction, manufacturing process, product performance during use to the recycling of the product. It supports the manufacturers to follow good strategies to position the products as Green and eco-friendly. Also, the Green Certification enhances the confidence of the customers and promotes the reputation of your organization.
IAS – The outstanding Green certification body in Canada
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the top-searching Green Certification bodies in Canada, famous for providing accredited product certifications.
- Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than 13 years of professional experience in providing Green product certification service.
- We offer Green Certification service in Canada and also in Asian Countries, Africa, Gulf countries, Europe, and so on.
Our auditors are professional experts who have years of experience in management system audit and versatile knowledge of ISO standards. They guide the manufacturers/suppliers expeditiously to improve the product requirements quickly and as well as flawlessly. Also, IAS acts as a Green certification consultant to help the organization in the preparation/implementation process.
IAS is a globally recognized platform, located in India. IAS has its local organizations in Malaysia, Singapore, and so on. We also have several branches and representatives in various countries across the world to provide Green Certification services.
Other than Canada, IAS also offers Green certification service in Bangladesh, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Gulf countries such as Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Latin American countries including Mexico, Brazil, Peru and European countries such as France, Italy, Germany and also in African countries such as Morocco, Nigeria, Ghana, and so on.
Advantages of Achieving the Green Certification
- Ensures the products are safe and eco-friendly
- Enables green product innovation
- Facilitates Green building projects
- Helps manufacturers to reach out to environmentally conscious customers
- Also, promotes the brand image
How to contact us?
There are plenty of ways to reach us.
- Visit our website – iascertification.com
- Send us your enquiry through our website
- Drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also fill out our Green Certification application form and send us
- Or else contact us directly to have free discussion about the auditing process specific to your organization