About BRC Certification
Drive betterment in the Food Safety Management System by implementing the specifications of BRC Certification. British Retail Consortium (BRC) is a UK trade organization, famous for developing BRC food safety standards. The BRC certification ensures food safety and guarantees effective improvements in the production, packing, storing and distribution processes. Also, it ensures credibility and helps you gain new business opportunities.
IAS – The outstanding BRC Certification Body in USA
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the top-searching BRC Certification bodies in USA, famous for providing accredited product certifications.
- Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than 13 years of professional experience in providing BRC product certification service.
- We offer BRC Certification service in USA and also in Asian Countries, Africa, Gulf countries, Europe, and so on.
Our auditors are professional experts who have years of experience in management system audit and versatile knowledge of ISO standards. They guide the manufacturers/suppliers expeditiously to improve the product requirements quickly and as well as flawlessly. Also, IAS acts as BRC certification consultant to help the organization in the preparation/implementation process.
IAS is a globally recognized platform, located in India. IAS has its local organizations in Malaysia, Singapore, and so on. We also have several branches and representatives in various countries across the world to provide BRC Certification services.
Other than USA, IAS also offers BRC certification service in Bangladesh, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Gulf countries such as Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Latin American countries including Mexico, Brazil, Peru and European countries such as France, Italy, Germany and also in African countries such as Morocco, Nigeria, Ghana, and so on.
Advantages of Achieving the BRC Certification
- Increases food safety and quality
- Ensures the food is safe for consumption
- Satisfies the food safety legislations
- Promotes reputation
- Enhances the profitability
- Also, supports the growth of the organization
Once you successfully achieve BRC certification, you can check the status of your certificate by visiting our BRC certification search Page!
How to Contact us?
There are plenty of ways to reach us.
- Visit our website – iascertification.com
- Send us your enquiry through our website
- Drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also fill out our BRC Certification application form and send us
- Or else contact us directly to have free discussion about the auditing process specific to your organization.
Click here to learn more about our BRC Certification process! Also, see the BRC Certification frequently asked questions for additional information on BRC Certification.