About ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification
The ISO 9001 lead auditor certification course provides delegates with the skills and knowledge required to audit ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems. This ISO 9001 training course is designed for experienced quality professionals who wish to become ISO 9001 lead auditors. Individuals can boost their auditing skills and enhance their confidence to conduct a full audit of a Quality Management System (QMS) with this ISO 9001 training course. Additionally, participants of this ISO 9001 lead auditor certification course can improve their knowledge and skills to plan, conduct, as well as to manage an audit of QMS in compliance with ISO 9001.
Integrated Assessment Services, in partnership with our sister concern, Empowering Assurance Systems (EAS), provides CQI-IRCA Accredited ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification. Without a doubt, the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the world’s leading organization for evaluating executive frameworks and courses. This means that virtually any company, anywhere on the earth, will recognize your achievement after completing ISO 9001 lead auditor training. Furthermore, because the IRCA is a division of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI), successful completion of this ISO 9001 training course entitles you to CQI membership at the Practitioner (PCQI) level.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification Course Objectives
- Promote the auditing knowledge and skills to initiate, conduct, manage, and as well as report a full audit of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Boost up your confidence and skills to plan, conduct, manage, as well as report a full ISO 9001 audit
- Understand the ISO 9001 System requirements and organize ISO 9001 audits
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification Course Outline
This ISO 9001 training course includes the following elements:
- Introduction to ISO 9001
- Overview of the Quality Management System
- Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 with an Audit Perspective
- Guidelines for auditing (ISO 19011)
- Roles and responsibilities of an ISO 9001 lead auditor
- Audit planning and preparation of a checklist
- Corrections and corrective actions
- Audit follow-up procedures
- Audit report preparation
Check out our ISO 9001 Training Schedule to Book Your Slot Today!
Who Should Take the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification Course?
The following are examples of individuals who may benefit from this ISO 9001 training course:
- Managers of QMS
- QMS representatives and consultants
- QMS internal auditors
- Anyone who is interested in learning about ISO 9001:2015 requirements and quality management systems
Prerequisites for the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification Course
This ISO 9001 training course requires participants to have prior knowledge of the ISO 9001:2015 standard, in addition to some basic organizational knowledge. Alternatively, you could have achieved this through working in an ISO-compliant workplace, or by attending an ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training course.
Furthermore, if the delegate is familiar with the ISO 9001:2015 terms and standard interpretation, he or she will feel more at ease while taking ISO 9001 lead auditor training. Qualification or age are not requirements. If you haven’t had any training, our online ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training is a great place to start.
Benefits of Achieving ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification
By obtaining ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification, candidates can benefit from the following:
- Become an IRCA certified ISO 9001 lead auditor
- Learn the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and as well as its clauses
- Schedule, conduct and manage a full audit of QMS
- Prepare an audit report with corrective actions and follow-up activities
- Develop skills to manage an auditing team
- Understand the latest auditing methods and accelerated learning techniques
Training Duration: 5 days (40 hours)
Even though this ISO 9001 training is a classroom-type training, we keep you engaged with group discussions, presentations, mock audits, exercises, and frequent assessments. This certainly makes your learning journey more interesting and enjoyable.
Candidates who pass the 2-hour IRCA exam with a score of 70% or higher will receive ISO 9001 lead auditor certification and become registered IRCA 9001 Lead Auditors.
Mode of Delivery for the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification Course
There are several ways the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification Course is conducted:
Classroom / In-House Training: Candidates are educated in a classroom setting during this form of ISO 9001 training. A skilled course director guides a class of students through a structured learning environment. Interactive seminars, hands-on activities, and real-life case studies will be included in the training. The customized In-House ISO 9001 training program is available to organizations that would like training sessions to be held at their own facilities during set business hours.
Virtual Classroom : This is designed to be performed from the convenience of one’s own home or workplace. ISO 9001 training online requires participants to be available through Zoom Meeting, which will allow them to participate in live training sessions via video conferencing from anywhere in the world. All courses will be facilitated by a tutor and include interactive learning modules.
Related Tags: [ISO 9001 Training – Virtual Tutor-Led Lead Auditor, ISO 9001 Training – Virtual Tutor-Led Internal Auditor, ISO 9001 Training – Self-learning Internal Auditor, ISO 9001 Training – Awareness]