About CE Marking Certification
CE is abbreviated as “Conformite Europene” that means “European Conformity”
European conformity certification – CE Marking assures the products are made in compliance with European health, safety and environmental standards. CE Marking Certification is a declaration of the manufacturers that the product meets the requirements of the applicable EC directives. It enhances the customers’ confidence in your products and manufacturing process. Moreover, the CE Marking Certification ensures free marketability in the European Economic Area (EEA).
The following are some of the products that require CE Marking:
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Radio and telecom terminal equipment
- Pressure equipment
- Medical devices
- Gas appliances
- Toys, etc.
IAS – The outstanding CE Marking certification body in USA
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the top-searching CE Marking Certification bodies in USA, famous for providing accredited product certifications.
- Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than 13 years of professional experience in providing CE Marking product certification service.
- We offer CE Marking Certification service in USA and also in Asian Countries, Africa, Gulf countries, Europe, and so on.
Our auditors are professional experts who have years of experience in management system audit and versatile knowledge of ISO standards. They guide the manufacturers/suppliers expeditiously to improve the product requirements quickly and as well as flawlessly. Also, IAS acts as a CE Marking certification consultant to help the organization in the preparation/implementation process.
IAS is a globally recognized platform, located in India. IAS has its local organizations in Malaysia, Singapore, and so on. We also have several branches and representatives in various countries across the world to provide CE Marking Certification services.
Other than USA, IAS also offers CE Marking certification service in Bangladesh, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Gulf countries such as Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Latin American countries including Mexico, Brazil, Peru and European countries such as France, Italy, Germany and also in African countries such as Morocco, Nigeria, Ghana, and so on.
Advantages of Achieving the CE Marking Certification
- Promotes product credibility
- Minimizes liability claims, time scale and costs
- Guarantees free marketability in EEA
- Improves customers satisfaction
- Also, enhances sales and profitability
How to contact us?
There are plenty of ways to reach us.
- Visit our website – iascertification.com
- Send us your enquiry through our website
- Drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also fill out our CE Marking Certification application form and send us
- Or else contact us directly to have free discussion about the auditing process specific to your organization