About Kosher Certification
‘Kosher’ means fit, proper or correct
Kosher Certification is a level of assurance in organizational quality. It is essential for the food products to be proper and acceptable as per Jewish Dietary law. It establishes the food is pure and suitable for human consumption. It applies to any food business organization in the food supply chain. Also, the Kosher Certification creates a market value for your product and also improves the reputation of the organization.
IAS – The outstanding Kosher certification body in USA
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the top-searching Kosher Certification bodies in USA, famous for providing accredited product certifications.
- Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than 13 years of professional experience in providing Kosher product certification service.
- We offer Kosher Certification service in USA and also in Asian Countries, Africa, Gulf countries, Europe, and so on
Our auditors are professional experts who have years of experience in management system audit and versatile knowledge of ISO standards. They guide the manufacturers/suppliers expeditiously to improve the product requirements quickly and as well as flawlessly. Also, IAS acts as a Kosher certification consultant to help the organization in the preparation/implementation process.
IAS is a globally recognized platform, located in India. IAS has its local organizations in Malaysia, Singapore, and so on. We also have several branches and representatives in various countries across the world to provide Kosher Certification services.
Other than USA, IAS also offers Kosher certification service in Bangladesh, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Gulf countries such as Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Latin American countries including Mexico, Brazil, Peru and European countries such as France, Italy, Germany and also in African countries such as Morocco, Nigeria, Ghana, and so on.
Advantages of Achieving the Kosher Certification
- Develops market awareness on your brand products
- Provides conformance to legal and regulatory requirements
- Creates market value for your natural and organic products
- Enhances customer confidence
- Promotes the sales and as well as the reputation of the organization
- Also, enhances credibility
How to contact us?
There are plenty of ways to reach us.