Types of ISO Certification Training Provided by IAS
The following are the ISO certification training programs that IAS provides for individuals:
ISO Lead Auditor Training
ISO lead auditor training is a voluntary ISO certification training course for professionals or those with sufficient expertise in ISO standards who wish to get recognized as a Lead Auditor. This ISO certification training course prepares delegates to conduct First Party Audits (Internal Audits), Second Party Audits (Supplier Audits), and Third Party Audits (External Audits) in accordance with ISO standards.
After completing the Lead Auditor Training course, you will be able to develop your auditing abilities and become a globally recognized IRCA certified Lead Auditor on the specified ISO management system. The roles and responsibilities of a Lead Auditor are not easy to understand; nevertheless, by attending an ISO Lead Auditor training course, delegates will learn how to manage and plan audits.
Course Duration: This ISO certification training course will take place for five days, totaling 40 hours. Over the course of the five days, you will be able to perform and lead an audit. You will learn how to plan, conduct, report on, and follow up on a management system audit in order to boost overall productivity.
Examination: Candidates will take the IRCA examination on the fifth day of the lead auditor training course. Upon successful completion of the exam, delegates will be awarded ISO Lead Auditor training certification.
This ISO lead auditor training course allows graduates to advance their careers in a variety of industries by enabling them to assist organizations in continuously providing products and services that meet the needs of customers, government rules, and regulations.
IAS, in partnership with our sister organization, Empowering Assurance Systems (EAS), offers IRCA-accredited Lead Auditor Training on a variety of ISO standards, including the ones listed below.
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor Training Course
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor Training Course
- ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Lead Auditor Training Course
- ISO 22000:2018 FSMS Lead Auditor Training Course
- ISO 27001:2022 ISMS Lead Auditor Training Course
- ISO 22301:2019 BCMS Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO Internal Quality Auditor Training
IAS also provides ISO Internal Quality Auditor training, which is ISO certification training for professionals that wish to assess, audit, and improve their organization’s quality management systems. This course gives you a basic understanding of how to perform an internal audit, write non-conformity reports, and take corrective action. This ISO certification course also discusses appropriate auditing methods, techniques, and approaches to be used when auditing ISO standards.
Course Duration: The duration of this course is two days for a total of 16 hours.
Examination: After completing the ISO internal quality auditor training course successfully, participants will be able to take the ISO internal quality auditor certification examination.
IAS offers the following internal auditor training programs:
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS Internal Auditor Course.
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS Internal Auditor Course.
- ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Internal Auditor Course
- ISO 22000:2018 FSMS Internal Auditor Course
- ISO 27001:2022 ISMS Internal Auditor Course
- ISO 22301:2019 BCMS Internal Auditor Course
- IATF 16949:2016 IATF Internal Auditor Course
- ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor Course.
- ISO 50001:2018 EnMS Internal Auditor Course
ISO Awareness & Foundation Training
Employees who are in the early stages of implementing a standard or who have recently joined an organization where a standard is already in place receive awareness training. ISO awareness training is ISO certification training that helps employees understand ISO standards, and provides the basic knowledge needed to start ISO management system implementations. The ISO Awareness course is ideal for individuals who are new to an organization and are responsible for ISO management system implementation or who are starting a project that will involve implementing ISO standards into their processes.
Course Duration: The ISO Awareness Training course is conducted for 1 day, for a total of 3-4 hours. Participants will receive a participation certificate after successfully completing this ISO certification training.
Online ISO Certification Training
Now, IAS offers online ISO certification training for all of our training programs, including lead auditor, internal auditor, and awareness training programs. The following are the modes of online ISO certification training IAS has to offer:
- Virtual Classroom Training: This type of online ISO certification training occurs through Zoom meetings. Trained tutors will guide candidates through live, interactive discussions, case studies, mock audits, screen sharing capabilities, as well as chat rooms. Enjoy all of the benefits of an in-house training program at the comfort of your own home or office!
- Self-learning: This form of online ISO certification training is for individuals who prefer to study at their own time without a tutor. For these candidates, ISO internal auditor and awareness ISO certification training courses are provided through the self-learning portal. The self-learning material comprises of interactive learning modules. Participants will have access to the self-portal for 30 days. Once the candidates complete all of the modules, they can opt to take an examination to be awarded ISO training certification.
For more information regarding ISO Certification Training, kindly contact us!