IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training
About IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training
IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training was developed in order to address the needs of certification bodies and other interested parties for a comprehensive overview of quality management system audits for the automotive industry. The course is intended for internal auditors from companies using IATF 16949 standards, but anyone with an interest in the subject will benefit from attending this IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training.
The IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training course is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to conduct an internal audit of a Quality Management System (QMS) based on the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) guidelines, and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of a QMS in accordance with ISO 19011.
IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training course by IAS
IAS has partnered with its sister organization, Empowering Assurance Systems (EAS), to offer an IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training course. In 2016, EAS became an authorized partner of the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) for its 8 Lead Auditor Training courses. EAS has designed and conducted ISO Internal Training for 18 schemes, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, ISO 22000, IATF 16949, and other popular courses, over the course of two decades.
Course Structure: IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training
- IATF 16949 Overview
- Summary of IATF 16949 clauses
- Addressing the Quality Management System for Automotive Industries
- Definitions of audits and types of audits
- Audit report planning and preparation
- The functions and responsibilities of an internal auditor
Course Objectives: IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training
- The purpose, structure, and relevance of a Quality Management System for automotive industries
- Objectives, criteria, and scope of internal auditing
- Responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors, as well as the audit cycle
- Planning and performing audits of processes with or without written procedures
- Obtaining and analyzing objective data
- Plan, conduct, report, and follow up on an IATF 16949 internal audit in line with ISO 19011.
Who Should Apply for IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training?
- Quality Assurance executives/managers/engineers
- Management Representatives in the automotive industry
- Internal auditors of QMS
- QMS consultants
- Those interested in pursuing a career in QMS audits for the automotive industry
- Anyone in charge of establishing, implementing, and maintaining a compliant and successful IATF 16949 Quality Management System.
Check out our IATF 16949 Internal Training Schedule to Book Your Slot Today!
Mode of Delivery: IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training
IAS currently offers three types of IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training Courses:
Self-Learning IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training (30-day online portal access): IAS has created an online training portal featuring exercises, content, and other learning materials. Candidates can purchase a course discount code that will grant them access to the course for 30 days. Candidates take an online exam, and after passing the exam, they will receive an IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training certificate.
Tutor-led Virtual Classroom (2 days/16 hours): On-demand IATF 16949 Internal Auditor training courses will be taught by ISO authorized educators in a virtual classroom setting. The virtual classroom session will be held via Zoom meeting, where participants have access to live, face-to-face interactive sessions, screen sharing, message boards, as well as mock audits and assignments. Participants will take an exam at the end of the training session. Upon successful completion of the exam, candidates will be awarded the IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training certificate.
Classroom/In-House Programmes (2 days/16 hours): This type of training allows organizations to attend live classroom sessions for IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training. Participants will be led by qualified ISO-trained tutors who will provide interactive sessions and detailed explanations of the internal audit process. IAS also offers businesses the opportunity to hold these training sessions at their own offices during specified business hours. This is to ensure all employees of an organization are able to attend IATF 16949 internal auditor training without disturbing their own hours of operation. An examination will be held at the end of the 2-day, 16-hour course, and participants who pass will be awarded the IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training certificate.
Advantages of IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training
The following are just some of the benefits of IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training:
- Understand the QMS concepts and IATF 16949 requirements
- Learn the internal auditing techniques
- Support your organization to implement the management system
- Help in the preparation of third-party QMS audits
- Meet the requirements of an IATF 16949 internal auditor
Fee Structure for IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training
The cost of IATF 16949 Internal Auditor training varies depending on the type of course and how it is delivered. The price paid includes the training fees, examination fees, course materials, lunch, and refreshments. For additional information on course pricing, please download the brochure or contact our training coordinator.
Contact IAS today to learn more about IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training, or visit our IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training frequently asked questions page!
Also check out our blog on how to get ISO Certification!