ISO Certification – What is it?
In today’s business world, it is more important than ever to have an internationally recognized management system in place. This is where ISO certification comes in. It is a way for businesses to demonstrate that they have met certain international standards to deliver quality services to their customers.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is a worldwide federation of national standards bodies from over 150 countries. ISO is dedicated to the development of standardization and related activities in the world with the view to promoting the U.N. Charter objectives of peace, security, and human well-being.
Importance of ISO Certification
ISO certification is important for a number of reasons. First, it demonstrates that a business has met certain international quality standards. This can give customers peace of mind that they are doing business with a reputable company. Second, it can help businesses to be more efficient and effective in their operations. Third, it can improve customer satisfaction and loyalty. Finally, ISO certification can increase a business’ ability to compete both domestically and internationally.
Once you successfully achieve ISO certification, you can check the status of your certificate by visiting our ISO certification Search Page!
ISO Certification Schemes Provided by IAS
IAS offers the following most popular ISO certification schemes:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System (EMS)
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management system (OHSMS)
- ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- ISO 50001:2018 – Energy Management System (EnMS)
- IATF 16949:2016 – Quality Management System for Automotive Sectors
- ISO 13485:2016 – Quality Management System for Medical Devices/Equipment
- AS 9100 – Quality Management System for Aerospace Industry
In addition to these schemes, IAS offers customized ISO certification schemes to meet the specific needs of our customers. If your organization requires an ISO certification that is not mentioned on our website, please contact us and we can form a customized plan to meet your requirements.
Benefits of ISO Certification
The benefits of ISO certification are numerous. In fact, many organizations see a great improvement in their performance right after they have been certified. Some of the most common benefits include:
- Improved profitability through better customer satisfaction and retention
- Greater efficiency in operations due to standardized processes
- Enhanced ability to compete internationally
- Increased opportunities to create new business partnerships
- Greater capacity for growth due to improved brand value
- Reduced exposure to litigation by complying with state and federal regulations
- Ability to attract, develop, and retain the best talent in the industry
How does IAS Help?
IAS offers a complete ISO certification solution that begins with understanding your organizational needs. We thoroughly review your company’s management system, policies, and procedures to identify areas that require improvement. Among the many services we offer are:
- ISO certification training that helps you and your employees meet new ISO standards
- Document development and review to help you create ISO-compliant documentation
- Professional audit services to ensure ISO certification is processed in a timely manner
- Post-certification consulting to help you maintain your ISO management system and achieve certification renewal
- Regulatory compliance assistance to ensure that you are in compliance with industry regulations
- Expertise in ISO standards
Achieve ISO Certification with IAS
Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the most popular ISO certification bodies in the United States. We are based in India and have offices in the United States, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and conduct business through our associates in nearly every continent in the world.
IAS is the only company to offer board-certified IRCA auditors who are experts in all major ISO standards. This enables us to provide our customers with the highest caliber of services possible. Our experienced auditors are committed to providing outstanding ISO certification audit services. They are also fully trained in helping you with all aspects of the certification process, from building a customized ISO management system for your business to providing post-certification support.
We offer a wide range of ISO certification schemes that meet the latest international standards. We have over 20 years of experience in providing quality services to businesses across the globe. Our ISO certification services are fast, effective, transparent, and competitively priced. In addition to ISO certification, we also provide ISO training and product certifications that help meet both individual and organizational requirements.
If you are interested in obtaining ISO certification for your business, please contact us and we would be happy to assist you.