About RoHS Certification
RoHS – Restriction of Hazardous Substances
RoHS directive provides guidelines to limit the use of hazardous substances in the manufacturing process of electrical and electronic products. It provides guidelines for the manufacturers/suppliers to reuse/recycle the electrical and electronic wastes. RoHS Certification restricts the usages of six hazardous materials such as:
- Hexavalent chromium
- Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB)
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE)
The following are the products that require RoHS Certification.
- Lightening equipment
- Consumer equipment
- Electrical and electronic tools
- IT and telecommunication equipment
- Large and small household appliances
- Monitoring and control instruments (Automatic dispensers)
- Medical devices
- Toys, leisure and sports equipment
- Restricts the usage of hazardous substances
IAS – The outstanding RoHS certification body in USA
- Integrated Assessment Services (IAS) is one of the top-searching RoHS Certification bodies in USA, famous for providing accredited product certifications.
- Incorporated in 2006, IAS has more than 13 years of professional experience in providing RoHS product certification service.
- We offer RoHS Certification service in USA and also in Asian Countries, Africa, Gulf countries, Europe, and so on.
Our auditors are professional experts who have years of experience in management system audit and versatile knowledge of ISO standards. They guide the manufacturers/suppliers expeditiously to improve the product requirements quickly and as well as flawlessly. Also, IAS acts as a RoHS certification consultant to help the organization in the preparation/implementation process.
IAS is a globally recognized platform, located in India. IAS has its local organizations in Malaysia, Singapore, and so on. We also have several branches and representatives in various countries across the world to provide RoHS Certification services.
Other than USA, IAS also offers RoHS certification service in Bangladesh, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Gulf countries such as Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Latin American countries including Mexico, Brazil, Peru and European countries such as France, Italy, Germany and also in African countries such as Morocco, Nigeria, Ghana, and so on.
Advantages of Achieving the RoHS Certification
- Improves consistency and product efficiency
- Reduces electrical and electronic wastes
- Guides the organization/manufacturers to produce safe products
- Enhances market value
- Also, promotes the reputation of the organization
How to contact us?
There are plenty of ways to reach us.