ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
About ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
Individuals in charge of conducting an internal audit of a portion or all of the laboratories, as well as those who deal with ISO 17025 standards, should attend ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training. An individual must report on the effective use of laboratory quality management systems in line with ISO 19011 in order to get this certification.
The ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training course is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to conduct an internal audit of a Laboratory Quality Management System based on ISO 17025:2017 and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of a QMS for laboratories in accordance with ISO 19011.
ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training course by IAS
IAS has partnered with its sister organization, Empowering Assurance Systems (EAS), to offer an ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training course. In 2016, EAS became an authorized partner of the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) for its 8 Lead Auditor Training courses. EAS has designed and conducted ISO Internal Training for 18 schemes, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, ISO 22000, IATF 16949, and other popular courses, over the course of two decades.
Course Structure: ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 17025:2017 Overview
- Summary of ISO 17025:2017 clauses
- Addressing the Quality Management System for laboratories
- Definitions of audits and types of audits
- Audit report planning and preparation
- The functions and responsibilities of an internal auditor
Check out our ISO 17025 Internal Training Schedule to Book Your Slot Today!
Course Objectives: ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
- The purpose, structure, and relevance of a Quality Management System for laboratories
- Objectives, criteria, and scope of internal auditing
- Responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors, as well as the audit cycle
- Planning and performing audits of processes with or without written procedures
- Obtaining and analyzing objective data
- Plan, conduct, report, and follow up on an ISO 17025 internal audit in line with ISO 19011.
Who Should Apply for ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training?
- Quality Assurance executives/managers/engineers
- Management Representatives for laboratories
- Internal auditors of QMS for laboratories
- QMS consultants
- Those interested in pursuing a career in QMS audits
- Anyone in charge of establishing, implementing, and maintaining a compliant and successful ISO 17025: 2017 Quality Management System for laboratories.
Mode of Delivery: ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
IAS currently offers three types of ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training Courses:
Self-Learning ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training (30-day online portal access): IAS has created an online training portal featuring exercises, content, and other learning materials. Candidates can purchase a course discount code that will grant them access to the course for 30 days. Candidates take an online exam, and after passing the exam, they will receive an ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training certificate.
Tutor-led Virtual Classroom (2 days/16 hours): On-demand ISO 17025 Internal Auditor training courses will be taught by ISO authorized educators in a virtual classroom setting. The virtual classroom session will be held via Zoom meeting, where participants have access to live, face-to-face interactive sessions, screen sharing, message boards, as well as mock audits and assignments. Participants will take an exam at the end of the training session. Upon successful completion of the exam, candidates will be awarded the ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training certificate.
Classroom/In-House Programmes (2 days/16 hours): This type of training allows organizations to attend live classroom sessions for ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training. Participants will be led by qualified ISO-trained tutors who will provide interactive sessions and detailed explanations of the internal audit process. IAS also offers businesses the opportunity to hold these training sessions at their own offices during specified business hours. This is to ensure all employees of an organization are able to attend ISO 17025 internal auditor training without disturbing their own hours of operation. An examination will be held at the end of the 2-day, 16-hour course, and participants who pass will be awarded the ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training certificate.
Advantages of ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
The following are just some of the benefits of ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training:
- Understand the QMS concepts and ISO 17025 requirements
- Learn the internal auditing techniques
- Support your organization to implement the management system
- Help in the preparation of third-party QMS audits for laboratories
- Meet the requirements of an ISO 17025 internal auditor
Fee Structure for ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
The cost of ISO 17025 Internal Auditor training varies depending on the type of course and how it is delivered. The price paid includes the training fees, examination fees, course materials, lunch, and refreshments. For additional information on course pricing, please download the brochure or contact our training coordinator.
Contact IAS today to learn more about ISO 17025 Internal auditor training, or visit our ISO 17025 Internal auditor training frequently asked questions page!
Also check out our blog on how to get ISO Certification!